12 Good Reasons To Skip The Beach In Nice This Summer!
Things To Do In Nice France That Don’t Involve Sunbathing
Okay, we know, we know, Nice is great for the beach. But what about the rest that the city has to offer? There are so many great things to do in Nice that working on your tan is probably a sign that you’ve missed the best stuff.
Here are some of the things we love about Nice… that don’t involve taking your top off!
- Walk along the Promenade des Anglais.
- Enjoy some mediterranean French cuisine at a French bistro.
- Go dancing at one of Nice’s bars or electric discos.
- Explore the fruit, vegetable and flower markets at the Cours Saleya.
- Cruise Nice’s historical churches, including the Cathédrale Saint Nicolas, the Chapelle de la Miséricorde, or the L’Eglise de l’Annonciatio.
- Enjoy socca (a regional chickpea crepe) at a restaurant or street-side kiosk.
- Have some Riviera retail therapy in Avenue Jean Medicin.
- Climb Colline du Chateau for a breathtaking view of Nice, and then picnic at the top.
- Explore the Old Town.
- Wander Place Massena by night.
- Go hiking around the Parc du Mont Boron.
- Sightsee at the Palais Lascaris, a 17th Century palace.
Tags: France, Inspiration, Nice, Thing to do