The Best Ways To Enjoy The Summer Time In Stockholm
Our List of the 7 Best Things To Do In Sweden When The Sun Is Shining
While we typically think of Stockholm as cold and snowy, summer time in the city is nothing short of stunning. Think blue skies, bluer water, and plenty of merrymaking as the Swedish locals enjoy around-the-clock daylight hours.
Here are some of our favourite suggestions for enjoying the weather when the days warm up in Sweden.
- Wander around medieval Stockholm at Gamla Stan.
- Drink or eat in a floating pontoon bar or restaurant.
- Have a beer and herring platter in a Swedish beer hall.
- Take a ferry to the Stockholm Archipelago.
- Have a picnic in the Djurgården, or walk or cycle on its bike paths.
- Swim or sunbake on the Långholmen pontoon.
- Roam around the column sculptures at Millesgården.
Tags: Inspiration, Stockholm, Sweden, Things To Do