The 20 Best Things To Do In London (When You Want Great Photos)
The Recipe For An Awesome London Photo Tour
A pinch of local love… a dash of amazing setting… mix it all up together! London is a great place for photos – there are so many activities just begging for you to jump in and enjoy. Some of these activities also have the added benefit of looking really great in vacation photos, so it’s a double bonus!
Here’s our big list of 20 things you can do in London when you want to take photos that people will love to look at.
- Fly a kite on Parliament Hill.
- Hire a ‘Boris Bike’ and see London on two wheels.
- Take a ferry along the Thames.
- Take the tube or a red bus to get around town.
- Go on a pub-crawl though some of London’s historic pubs.
- Go market shopping at Camden Markets or at Greenwich.
- Have a picnic or a sunbake (weather permitting!) in Regent’s Park, Kensington Gardens or Hyde Park.
- Plan a game of cricket or croquet.
- Wander the South Bank.
- Visit the Parliament Fields’ Farmers’ Market.
- Climb the steps of the St Christopher Wren’s Monument and enjoy the view of London from the top.
- Take a dip in the Hampstead Ponds.
- Watch the changing of the guard.
- Visit Parliament Hill for a view of the city..
- Explore the Hampstead Heath.
- Visit one of the city’s many free farms: Mudchute, Spitalfields, Kentish Town, Hackney, Hounslow, Surrey Docks, Stepney and Vauxhall…
- Enjoy tea and cake at the Chelsea Physic Garden.
- Discover London’s vibrant street art on a stroll through Stockwell Park Estate, or East London from Old Street to Brick Lane.
- Walk around the Highgate or Bunhill Fields cemeteries.
- Take a one hundred year old boat along Regent’s Canal.
- Snuggle with your lover at Primrose Hill.
Tags: Inspiration, London, Things To Do, UK