Get a unique souvenir of your time in Europe with a private photo shoot. Hire a bilingual professional photographer to create personalized photos of you and your loved ones, together against some of the Europe’s best backdrops. You will receive stunning full high resolution images to share and print.
Bring back a unique souvenir from you travels in Europe by hiring a professional photographer for an exclusive photo session against some of Europe’s best backdrops.Your personal photographer will take on-location photographs against the city’s landmark buildings, cosy cafés, or winding streets. Capture authentic moments for a special occasion, or simply create a dynamic photo-documentary of your vacation. Photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods, or you can suggest your own location. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests, giving valuable suggestions to help capture memories that will last a lifetime.
- Personal photographer for a private photo session
- High resolution digital photos – great for posters!
- A private online gallery to view and share your photos
- A slideshow of your photos
- 12 high-resolution professionally reworked images (Postcard Photo Shoot: 1/2 hour + 1 monument = 12 photos)
- 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images (Portrait Photo Shoot: 1 hour + 1 neighborhood = 30 photos)
- 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images (Special Occasion: 2 hours + 1 or 2 neighborhoods = 60 photos)
What’s Not Included:
- Site entrance fees and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you
- Any transport required between locations (taxi etc.)
- Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
What to bring
Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask your photographer for suggestions.
Good to Know
Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere with the photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options.