8 Amazing Activities In Krakow To Add To Your Bucket List
Krakow is not going to be a European secret for much longer.
With its gorgeous architecture and buzzing post-communist university vibe, not to mention that your food and drinks (as well as amazing shopping) is a relative bargain, this Polish town is set to land on people’s bucket lists in the next few years.
If you’re ahead of the trend, here’s a quick list of some of the best and quirkiest things you can do while you’re in Krakow.
- People-watch and enjoy a cherry vodka in a cafe by the Main Square.
- Buy an ice-cream from a street vendor in the pedestrian district.
- Roam around Nova Huta, Krakow’s communist district.
- Climb Kopiec Kraka and look out over the Old Town
- Stroll along the Wisla river.
- Explore the Cmentarz Rakowicki cemetery.
- Go bike-riding or hiking around the limestone quarries at Skałki Twardowskiego.
- Rummage the flea markets at Plac Nowy.
Tags: Inspiration, Krakow, Poland, Things To Do